This post was inspired by the lovely Sophie of Sophar So Good – make sure you check her out as she has some great content to binge read when you’re in a style rut!
She’s introduced a mini-series where she’s making her wardrobe work harder and given that I’m off sick at the moment and not knowing how long I’ll be paid for the time I’ve had to take out (god damn you hepatitis E!) I thought it would be good to do the same for my wardrobe too!
I’m going to continue reviewing the random online stores that you see popping up on Facebook, but won’t be splashing loads of cash and limiting how many I write (it’s become a bit of an obsession and probably not good for the old bank account!) I’ve got a wedding to save for and need to be realistic about how much I’m investing (let’s be real – pissing up the wall) in my wardrobe.
- As always, I won’t be spending more than £15 on an individual trend led item
- I’ll limit myself to just 2 online store reviews a month
- For each review, I won’t spend more than £20 each shop
- I’ll do a post each week on how I style one single item in 4 different ways
- I’m going to sort through my wardrobe on a regular basis and sort through the crap I’ve accumulated
And make sure to stay tuned for reviews on Gamiss and Shein (the orders have been made and are taking a while to be delivered 🙄).
Until next time…