Hi Guys! So a bit of a different post today for you! I was nominated by the lovely Jade from Jade’s Creative Ramblings to do the How Well Do You Know Me tag! Definitely check out her blog as she’s fairly new to this and I’m sure would appreciate some support! Thank you so much Jade and here we go!
The rules for this tag are:
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers – As Jade said, I don’t know how to measure followers so I’m just going to nominate 11 blogs I love too!
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions:
My 11 questions are:
- When did you start blogging and why did you start?
- What’s been your biggest blogging challenge?
- What’s been the most eye-opening moment of your life?
- Reality TV – yay or nay?
- What’s your favourite type of music?
- What’s your biggest blogging win and fail?
- Which social media platform do you prefer to use?
- What do you wish you could tell your younger self?
- Do you believe in ghosts?!
- What’s one item in your wardrobe you couldn’t live without?
- Where do you see your blog this time next year?
4. Let them know you have nominated them:
- Kimberley from The Kim Konnection
- Sophie from Sophar So Good
- Georgia from Georgia Phelps Beauty Blog
- Megan from Beauty and the Blouse
- Gabriela from I Need More Clothes
- Jackie from That’s What’s Up
- Alice from Black Tulip Beauty
- Alicia from Under Beauty’s Surface
- Sarah from Sincerely Sarah
- Gaby from Beauty by Gaby
- Jessica from Jessica Grimshaw
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I’ve always loved writing and fashion was something I’d studied at university. I’d been unable to pursue a career in fashion because life took over and I wanted an outlet for my love of fashion and writing, so blogging seemed like the perfect way to channel my loves!
2. What is one thing that not many people know about you?
This is a hard one as I’ve shared a lot of my life online and offline! Probably that I have the most random selection in music taste – I love everything from One Direction and Taylor Swift to Black Sabbath!
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Married, possibly a child?! And I hope that I would have been able to establish my blog into something I could do full time – but realistically probably still working for my current employer, in a management position (whether that’s higher than what I am now, only time will tell!)
4. Which celebrity are you most like and why?
I don’t think anyone really – I’m not massively into celeb culture so wouldn’t be able to give a good answer!
5. What three things have made you happy today?
Aaron giving me a kiss goodbye before he left for work, seeing a slight improvement in this minging virus I have and receiving an email about future blog collaborations!
6. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Holidaying in Cornwall with my auntie and uncle, cousins and my sister! We always had the best time, regardless of the unpredictable British weather!
7. What is your current favourite makeup product?
I’m really loving my eyebrow pencil from Maybelline!
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
Thailand – it’s a beautiful country and it’s whether Aaron asked me to marry him!
9. What is your faviourite season? Why?
Summer – because I love the sunshine and always find it easier to dress myself 😂
10. If you could adopt any animal for a day, which one would it be & why?
I’d love a dog, unfortunately because we live in a top floor flat and both work full time, we’re not able to have one 😢
11. Who is your biggest inspiration in life
I’ve got so many people that inspire me every day for different reasons, my Dad is probably my biggest one – he’s a recovering alcoholic and has faced some truly shitty times in his life. I’m inspired to show him that he didn’t do such a bad job raising me and am inspired by how far he’s come from the broken man he was many years ago!
I really hope you enjoyed this post and I’m looking forward to reading all of my nominee’s posts!
Until next time…