I’ve put together a list of things I’d like to add to my wardrobe this month, because who doesn’t love a good old wishlist?!
- Number one on the list is a Marmite item – you’re either going to love them or hate them (I’m a lover, Aaron a hater) but I’m obsessed with these chunky black sandals from Doc Marten. At £100 a pop, I’m going to need to think about these for a while longer;
- I need a new pair of white denim shorts in my life and am loving these from Asos!
- It wouldn’t be a monthly wishlist without something Khaki coloured now would it?! I’m loving these harem trousers (Asos again – can you tell I’ve become a premier customer?!) Wouldn’t they look amazing with some white Birkenstock sandals, a plain white tee and a black leather bag?!
- I’m loving everything rose gold at the moment (check out my post on my wedding finds – it’s the main colour theme!) and have found some beaut rose gold coloured shades from Ray Ban – but coming in over £100 isn’t good for the wedding fund, so I found these Asos own ones which I’m going to try out for a while which at £12 are better for my pocket;
- Finally on the wishlist this month is another beaut of a bag (which I would love to buy, but definitely don’t have the dollar for!) by Calvin Klein 😍
Let me know what your favourites are and what’s on your wishlist this month!
Pay day on Friday, so stay tuned for what I end up putting in my basket 😉
Until next time…