And that’s where you have your sensible head on and know that these ‘trends’ are just that, trends. Stick to the classics and there will be less, ‘OMG, did I really wear that?!’ and more, ‘I loved that top!’. xxxx
I did a post similar to this last year about trends in general and given its success in getting some responses, I thought it apt time to do another – because who doesn’t love ripping apart fashion for fun?! 😉
1. Number one on my list is this need to have see through everything – PVC panels in jeans, PVC clear boots? What on earth?! Who in their right mind wants to be showcasing sweaty knees and feet?!
2. Unneccary frills – I’m all about adding a frill here and there, but why so many?! It’s impossible to go shopping without seeing frill covered clothes
3. Mesh tops – I’d like to keep my discoloured bras underneath my clothes, unseen as they should be. Only Aaron needs to bare witness to my ugly bras thank you!
4. Yellow anything. Now I can appreciate other people donning this radiant colour, but it doesn’t do my skintone any justice and is not for me. I do love this Bardot skater dress though;
5. Extended shirt sleeves. I’d prefer to keep my sleeves out of my dinner and don’t see how this is visually appealing to the eye. Being short, I also don’t want to make my arms look as long as my legs – don’t hate.
Let me know if you’ve got any trends you can’t get on board with and if you’d like to see more posts like this!
Until next time…
fashionfashion bloggerfashion trendsspringsummertrend review