Oooo, love a bit of khaki myself! And my coat is almost a duplicate of yours…..no lie! lol
I love khaki and am not ashamed to say it. It’s a colour that I can wear all year round and a lot of my wardrobe staples are either; white, black or khaki.
What started out as a few odd bits is slowly turning into an obsession, with each shopping trip comes a new khaki coloured staple which I convince myself I MUST HAVE!
As previously established, I love a list so without further ado, here’s my list of my top khaki staples;
1. My khaki Leigh Jeans from Topshop. My love of the Leigh jeans knows no bounds and of course I had to have a khaki coloured pair to add to my growing collection of colours
2. My khaki blazer from H&M. So it’s a tiny bit on the small side, but god dammit in the name of fashion I will soldier through the circulation to my arms being cut off
3. My khaki parka! Of course this had to have a mention – personally I think all girls need a khaki parka for those winter months
4. My khaki bobble hat. Keeping on the winter theme, this is the perfect thickness to not be a beanie and looks great with most of my Autumn/Winter outfits
5. My khaki green midi skirt. This skirt is life and probably where the khaki obsession began, I bought it a couple of years ago from asos.com for a mere £11 and must say it’s an £11 well spent. This bad lad has been worn countless amounts of times in many variations and will always be my favourite midi.
There are various other khaki coloured items lurking in my wardrobe, but I felt these were my top 5.
Let me know whether you’re a lover/hater of the colour and whether there’s another colour that sums up your life!
Shout out to Kerri-Ann for being inspiration for this post 😘
Until next time
coatfashionfashion blogJeanskhakimidi skirt