Good afternoon internet friends! Thanks for hanging around while I get myself together again, it’s been a mad few weeks and I finally feel myself again (almost!)
A quick life/health update before today’s topic, I met with the neurologist at the hospital and he’s 99% sure I didn’t have a seizure and the blackout was of unknown cause but likely related to anxiety!
Now to some that might still sound worrying, but it’s a lot easier for me to deal with that than going through the motions of scans/tests and being put on anti convulsants, so overall I’m a much happier chap!
For today, I’ve compiled a list of my fashion/ beauty learnings of 2016 and thought I’d summarise it in a nice list for you (I love lists ❤️) ;
1. The one piece of jewellery missing from my life has been an engagement ring and I’m over the moon to be marrying my best friend in 2018;
3. Diet Coke is life, but my skin doesn’t agree. 2 cans of caffeine free everyday and gallons of water/ Robinsons strawberry & kiwi is much better for me!
4. No more purchases should be made from boohoo.com as their quality is rubbish and 2 orders I’ve made haven’t made it past my front door. For a reminder, I’ve inserted a photo of a not so great dress order I posted about earlier on this year;
6. I also have a bit of a thing for boots. For Christmas I got 3 different pairs and am sure that I will continue to add more to my collection!
7. I will continue to be a Topshop clone
8. I feel like I have achieved sexy and am proud of my bod, hello Bond girl coming out of the sea;
10. I’m not a fan of throwaway fashion and like to invest in statement pieces that I’ll get a lot of wear out of – prints and patterns go quickly out of fashion people!
11. I’ve found that I can’t be bothered to dye my hair anymore and have decided to go au natural for a while (doubt this will last!)
12. Eyebrows are important and it’s easy to get whisked away with the continuous plucking. Fuller brows that aren’t far apart look much better;
13. Not to dismiss bridesmaid dresses from China, sometimes they’re pleasantly surprising!
14. I’m probably going to post a lot more stuff of weddings, because in case you haven’t heard, I’M GETTING MARRIED!
There’s obviously a lot more that I’ve learnt but these have been my highlights. Please feel free to take yourself back to earlier posts for a bit of light reading!
And thank you all for taking the time to read my posts this year. It means the world to me when people I know have been reading my blog and bring it up when I see them! I love writing and this has been a great outlet for me to express my love!
Have a great one tonight and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Until next time…